Saturday 31 January 2015

Happy February!

Wow, February tomorrow, hard to believe!! I had my students create their February artwork and a parent volunteer on Friday, so it is all up and ready to go. WOOHOOO!

We did another Inchie project inspired by That Artist Woman's wonderful Valentine inchies. I just love these little projects!!
Here is how they turned out:

I set them up in centres, and gave them about 8 minutes per centre. I had all the materials in a bag, with a sample on the outside of the bag. I also had picture directions at each centre and went through each one beforehand. 


There are a few that I would change for next year, but for the most part they turned out really great. I think my favourite is the penguin one, the kids said they were SOOO cute!

Mrs. Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment