Friday 1 August 2014

New school year, New Blog, and SALE!

It is hard to believe that summer is half over and we will be back at school before you know it. I am going back in the fall to a new school and it will be so close to home and my littles day home, which is such great news and makes going back a ... LITTLE ... easier.
I've updated my blog so it's a little prettier and MUCH more user friendly. Now you can access all of my social media links in one easy spot; the banner! Click on the icons to follow me. If you are like me and HATE looking at blog coding (it is such a foreign language to me) check out this GREAT tutorial video on how to make your banner with links, without the fuss of trying to do the code on your own. SO amazing!
Since it is getting close to back to school, there is a site wide sale going on at Teachers Pay Teachers! All you need is the Back to School code and you can save up to 28%. Thanks to Camping Teacher for the cute button.

Mrs. Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment