Monday 10 December 2012

12 in 12 Linky Party


I'm linking up with one of my FAV bloggers, Teeny Tiny Teacher, for this linky party. A little "these are a few of my favourite things." You know, kinda like Oprah, except I wasn't really planning on giving away a car.

12. Favourite movie: Well, there have not been many for 2012, but it is GOING to be The Hobbit, because I know I will love it when I see it.

11. Favourite TV series: How I met you mother. That is all I have to really say about that

10. Favourite restaraunt: Anything Italian really, 

9. Favourite new thing I've tried: Blogging. Well it's reasonably new, and it is a new favourite past time.

8. Favourite gift you got: Jewellery from the hubby.

7. Favourite thing you pinned: Well I pin things... A LOT... and the reason I pin them is because I really like them, so it is hard to pick just one. I would have to say it would be this video hands down, because it changed my entire way of teaching this year, and all for the better!



6. Favourite Blog post: http://firstgradefunmrsdunn.blogspot.ca/2012/07/meet-teacher.html
Not because it is good, or exciting, but because it was my first and a big deal to me to jump into the blogging world.

5. Best Accomplishment: I think my big accomplishment for this year has been starting to sell things on TPT. That has been a pretty big deal for me, as the hubster can attest there is a LOT of TPT talk around our household.

4. Favourite picture:
This is not my favourite picture ever, but this summer in Vegas I got to see her in concert and it was pretty awesome.

3. Favourite memory: My favourite memory from 2012 was for sure getting our sweet little dog. He is just so awesome, hard to believe he is almost 1 years old already.

Big boy Quinn
Puppy Quinn
2. Goal for 2013: Exercise

1. One little word: Growth 
Thanks for stopping by!

Mrs. Dunn

7 comments:

  1. We both ADORE WBT!
    I still have so much to incorporate with this philosophy and my firsties are just eating it up! Hopefully I can get to a conference or seminar soon! Thanks for sharing your 12! Stop on by!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your little blog, it's so cute!
      WBT is my FAVOURITE thing this year for sure. It would be so great to go to a conference. I'm not sure how many there are in Canada though, I should check it out.
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Dynelle

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    I am a first grade teacher too! ;) I'm so excited to have come across your page in the linky! Based on the email we got from Margaret on TPT, I updated one of my files to reflect the TOC...I'm wondering if it will be helpful to teachers in Canada! ;) I am your newest follower, so I hope you'll stop in at some point and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up!!
    I love How I Met Your Mother, too!! So good!
    And your dog -- OH MY WORD. I really want to cuddle him!!
    And Italian? YES, PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness. At 6:00 am this morning I ran around the house yelling "TEENY TINY TEACHER POSTED ON MY BLOG" and my husband actually knew what I was talking about. You're kind of a big celebrity around my house.
      Anyways, thanks for hosting the linky!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness I love that picture of your little puppy. How cute is he? I also teach first grade. Don't you just love it?

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to check it out.
    ą®Rikki

    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo thanks, I just visited your blog! Firsties are my fav for sure. I checked out those earmuffs and entered, they are so cute!

      Delete